Thursday, 3 April 2014
Test Drive Unlimited 2 / TDU2 Unofficial Patch Update 4 (0.4) now out!
TDU2 Unofficial Patch 0.4 was released 28th March 2014 and it adds 7 new cars, 1 bike and additional rims for previously added Nissan Skyline R34.
* BAC Mono
* Chevrolet Camaro SS 69'
* Dodge Ram SRT-10
* Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
* Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
* Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4
* Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
* TVR Cerbera Speed 12
* New Rims for Nissan Skyline R34
* Fixed Used Car Dealer money exploit
* Missing Rim NAmes
* Wheel blur offsets of UP cars
* Alfa Romeo 8C - Hole in cockpit
* Audi R8 4.2 FSI - Stickers now show as they should
* Ford Mustang V6 - Headlights
* Ferrari Enzo - Top Speed
* Ferrari 599XX - Landing / Jump Stability
* Dodge Charger RT - Ignition Delay
* Buggy V8 - Gauge Textures
* Higher rewards for winning Cup challenges
* 1 Million reward for Race Around Hawaii in Multiplayer
* New License Plates
* Car sell price reduced by 20%
* Unofficial Patch 0.4
* Unpacker with GUI
- Use the unpacker to unpack your game
- Now you can install the unofficial patch 0.4 (it cannot be installed if your game is not unpacked)
ONLINE / OFFLINE SWITCHER
If multiplayer servers are down and you have online profile, do not panic, Knyazev have made a tool called Universal Launcher for TDU2 that allows you to launch the game without using the original game launcher and it has option to either go online or offline (regardless of what your profile says).
Download Universal Launcher HERE